[Menvi-discuss] braille transcription inquiry

richardtaesch at menvi.org richardtaesch at menvi.org
Sun Dec 16 14:59:38 EST 2012

Hello Moe,

How wonderful that you are including braille music literacy in your fine
project!

At this time, I myself am unable to help, but I have copied your request
to our MENVI discussion list at "Music Education Network for The Visually
Impaired.

There are numerous members, including transcribers that may be able to
write to you off list, and possibly provide the help that you are seeking.

You may find our site interesting as well, and perhaps find some links of
value to your project.

Most sincerely,
Richard Taesch
SCCM Braille Music Division