[Menvi-discuss] need help finding tothetbooks

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:00:01 EST 2012

"Hello,
I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get the following two
books.  I have called NLS but they are not answering their phone
(I called at like 2:30 yesterday) which was during office hours.
I am trying to get the books now so I don't have to scramble
after the holidays to get them a week before classes start.  If
they aren't available, could someone give me a price quote on the
transcription?
Thanks,

  Graded repertoire for guitar book 1 by Stanley Yates and
Everybody's Classical Guitar book 1 by Sutherland, Hoge, Groeber,
and Goni.