[Menvi-discuss] Found AMIDI To MP3 Converter Online

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:37:34 EST 2012

MIDI is Musical Instrument Digital Interface the file extension is .midi

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
A Lady And Her Trumpet Learning Ally Blog Entry: http://tinyurl.com/d3okj95 please request me to send the two sound clips via email since the site has changed somewhat