[Menvi-discuss] braham's requeium and question about nls

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 09:08:21 EST 2012

Hello,
Next semester my school's choir is singing Braham's Requiem.  I
emailed Dr.  John Han before Thanksgiving and have not received a
response.  Does anyone have the alto chorus in German for this
piece or know where I could borrow it? Also, I have a question
regarding NLS.  Is my director able to call and requiem materials
for me or do I need to do it because I am the registered member?
If he is allowed, how would he go about requesting materials, we
will have another piece as well in Russian.
Thanks in advance,