[Menvi-discuss] Tonal Harmony?

Chris Smart csmart8 at cogeco.ca
Sat Dec 8 00:40:44 EST 2012

Can you ask your proff what the main differences are between the
sixth and seventh editions? Usually there aren't that many changes
to widely-used books that have been around for a long time.

I would do this:
ask your proff which sections he is going to use that are
definitely new, different from the sixth edition, and then only get
those Brailled if possible.