[Menvi-discuss] Tonal Harmony?

taeschr at ix.netcom.com taeschr at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 7 23:14:19 EST 2012

For what it may be worth,

21 Chapters of dthe 5th Edition of Tonal Harmony were done long ago for California State University, Fullerton. The only glitch is that, full text portions are separate in a Word doc.

You would need to contact them for permission to have it, should you find it something that may be helpful.

Richard Taesch