[Menvi-discuss] Tonal Harmony?

Gillespie, Jeffrey jgillesp at butler.edu
Fri Dec 7 22:11:21 EST 2012

Brandon:

I teach from this book.  If you have the 6th edition, that is not much different from the 7th.  Your teacher can manage with you using the 6th edition.  He should make adjustments in class so that the exercises in the book, and the assignments in the workbook, are coordinated with the page numbers of the 7th edition that the rest of the class uses.  Teachers have to do this all the time, and he should accommodate.  He just needs to have a print copy of the 6th edition so he can compare the differences.

Jeff Gillespie