[Menvi-discuss] Tonal Harmony?

Dale Lieser dale.lieser at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 17:11:19 EST 2012

Brandon,

That edition thing is an age old problem. In my opinion, it's not worth the
hassle of trying to get the 7th edition. I cannot speak about this latest
edition in particular, but I taught from the 5th when my students had the
6th. It is likely that most of the examples and concepts are very similar.
Page numbers might not match now and then.

I am glad to hear your course work involves that book.

Dale