[Menvi-discuss] Looking for Braille music

yongsit yongkamol yongsit_y at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:57:30 EST 2012

regard to your post you can submit your notation and request our foundation to help you translate.herewww.braillesheetmusic.com it is a kind of foundation right now you don't need to pay for translation.actually volunteer will get paid 1$ each page but right now our foundation able to help.
you just have to pay for logistic braille sheet. From: themusicsuite at verizon.net