[Menvi-discuss] Question regarding Introduction to Braillemusicand Introduction to the piano for the Blind student courses

yongsit yongkamol yongsit_y at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:42:21 EST 2012

Dear all regard to the question. I have build the website to provide the braille sheet music in Thailand and hope it can help people around continant [south east asia]. our website just launch and building up online library little by little.I hope every one in Menvi can come to join and help this project more benificial to visually impaired student and musician.please wellcome to join our project herewww.braillesheetmusic.com best