[Menvi-discuss] Question about Electronic Copy of Braille Music Dictionary

Dani L Pagador axs.brl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 09:25:06 EST 2012

Hi, Everyone.
I'm on the GoodFeel list, and another list member from the Middle East was
asking about the availability of the Dictionary of Braille Music Signs. I
know that it is available as a download from Web-Braille, but only to US
patrons and (I think) US citizens living abroad who are eligible for the
program.
Are there other alternatives available that I can point her to re obtaining
an electronic copy? I went to look at the Daisy format of the dictionary
available, and I don't think it would work for her as a blind person.
Thanks,
Dani