[Menvi-discuss] Question regarding the Hadley Braille music course

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 15:37:48 EST 2012

Hi,
In other words, I shouldn't be too quick to sell my Pac Mate, as this is my
only way of creating BRF files at the moment. Although, I took a brief look
at some basic information for Perky Duck today. I wonder (although basic),
if Perky Duck would give me the availability to create BRF files that would
suit this situation? Or, this may not work because of the basic aspect of
the program and the lack of formatting features, ETC.
Just my thoughts at the moment.
Thanks for your input, and have a wonderful weekend!

In Christ, Miranda