[Menvi-discuss] A Bard/NLS music question

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 15:02:35 EST 2012

Hi.  It says somewhere on their music page on bard that the majority
of the collection found on bard comes from the hard copies that they
have.  I believe it also says that they are beginning to transfer
things straight to digital now though too.  I know that you can call
them and ask for something to be embossed and sent to you if you
prefer.  If I see something in web braille that's too big for me to
emboss on my own, I contact them and ask for it.  It's no big deal.
The people I work with there are very nice.