[Menvi-discuss] Question regarding the Hadley Braille music course

Karen Gearreald karen118 at cox.net
Sat Dec 1 15:01:44 EST 2012

Actually, Hadley now has two courses in braille music reading.  The first
course, which has been available since early in 2012, is intended for
sighted readers who know Grade One braille.  The second course, which has
more recently become available, is for braille readers and is completely
different in format and requirements.  Miranda will be signing up for that
second course, which I urge her to begin as soon as possible.  Some of her
questions about course requirements may be answered through the information
on the Hadley web site (www.hadley.edu).  For further information, she
should consult the Hadley Student Services Department.  If questions still
remain, the Student Services Department can establish contact between
Miranda and the course instructor.

It is important for all of Hadley's prospective students to know that "snail
mail" is no longer the only option for correspondence.  Nowadays Hadley
students routinely use the telephone and e-mail for communication with
instructors and for the submission of lessons, too.

					Karen Gearreald