[Menvi-discuss] Question regarding the Hadley Braille music course

Janice Stone rhinogirl414 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 14:44:41 EST 2012

I am taking the course right now and am really enjoying it.

Assignments require both creating written music in Braille and
answering multiple choice questions.  Only Grade 1 braille is needed
for the assignments.

The course offers the option to snail mail the assignments or email
them.  I choose emailing, and I think the file format I use is .brl
files.

Hope this helps,

Janice Stone