[Menvi-discuss] Question regarding the Hadley Braille music course

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 14:02:58 EST 2012

Hi again friends,

First, thank you all so much for your patience and great help in answering
all of my questions!

As I said in my previous message, I plan to take Hadley's Braille music
course in the Spring. Would any of you happen to know what the "text"
portion of assignments would require? For instance, is it asking for written
Braille music examples? Or, would it be literary Braille? I have no problem
with either, I just want to factor mailing time into my tentative schedule
and completion goals and plan if necessary.

Thanks again for everything, and have a wonderful weekend!

In Christ, Miranda