[Menvi-discuss] Quearies about Good feel

Ria Andriani riani90 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 01:23:27 EST 2012

Hi Brandon,

My uni pays for a traditional transcriber. I get most of my things
brailled that way. In the cases where it's too hard or too
complecated, I get by with good old aural skills. Obviously they've
moved forward progressively further in America or England.

So what kind of theory do you have to do?

Cheers,
Ria