[Menvi-discuss] Marking up the Score?

Dale Lieser dale.lieser at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:33:04 EDT 2012

Very good advice.

From: menvi-discuss-bounces at menvi.org
[mailto:menvi-discuss-bounces at menvi.org] On Behalf Of Jacqui CONN
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 7:11 PM
To: This is for discussing music and braille literacy
Subject: Re: [Menvi-discuss] Marking up the Score?

We sometimes put a little bit of Blue Tak above the note.  That's the name
of the product in Australia - might be different elsewhere.  It is used to
temporarily attach notices/photos to walls etc.  It comes in strips between
waxy paper and  it can be rolled into a ball and kept in your pocket so you
can quickly pinch a tiny bit off and 'stick' it just above or on the section
you want to get to quickly.  We also use it to indicate where a student has
made a mistake they need to correct.  It lifts off braille paper very easily
and doesn't pull off the surface of the paper with it.

Jacqui in Australia