[Menvi-discuss] fonts and such

SClark6144 at aol.com SClark6144 at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 17:58:18 EDT 2012

How do you get the screen to go back to  normal?

In a message dated 4/23/2012 4:14:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mlewicki at bcsd.neric.org writes:

Just a  thought but on my laptop there is a function key between the
control key and  the windows key. I hold that down, and click on the plus sign To
make the  screen And the font bigger

Maureen Murphy Lewicki

The world is  moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but
also by the  aggregate of tiny pushes of each honest worker.
Helen  Keller

On Apr 19, 2012, at 8:31 PM, "Bettie Downing"
<bnbdowning70 at embarqmail.com> wrote:

> Many of you are using a  font or a type that is too small for me to read.
 I am sighted but wear  glasses (contacts) and my eyes are getting older so
I need larger print to  read.  If the letters are small I have to get out
my magnifying  glasses.  Do you think you could check your e-mail fonts or
size of print  or whatever and give me, and those like me, a break?  It would
be greatly  appreciated.
> Thank you for subscribing to MENVI.  Should you wish  to unsubscribe,
change your delivery, or set any other options available to  you, please view
the list information page below.  Should you have any  questions, please
contact the owner of the list.
change your  delivery, or set any other options available to you, please view the
list  information page below.  Should you have any questions, please
contact  the owner of the  list.
Menvi-discuss  mailing  list
Menvi-discuss at menvi.org