[Menvi-discuss] fonts and such

Lewicki, Maureen mlewicki at bcsd.neric.org
Mon Apr 23 16:43:31 EDT 2012

Just a thought but on my laptop there is a function key between the control key and the windows key. I hold that down, and click on the plus sign To make the screen And the font bigger

Maureen Murphy Lewicki

The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of tiny pushes of each honest worker.
Helen Keller