[Menvi-discuss] Change membership to digest

Dewald van Deventer dewaldvandeventer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 05:42:27 EDT 2012

For some strange reason, my Internet Explorer doesn't like MENVI. Ha ha.
It goes to other pages, but, when i tipe in
http://www.menvi.org/application.htm

or

it just keeps on saying windows internet explorer.

and doesn't go to the page.
Later on it says, navigation canciled.
Refreshing, nothing helps.

Dewald.