[Menvi-discuss] Marking up the Score?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonboy13 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 18:16:17 EDT 2012

I don't have one I can put over pages, I have one for note cards. But I
think slates have a gripping mechanism that punches big holes in the page,
and I'm not sure that would do my score any good. Also how easy is it to
line up a slate with a preexisting line?
I was thinking perhaps using a pen friend would be best. (Although it would
be really cool if we could get those smaller smart pens that remember lines
and whatnot so we don't need to even use extra dots and be scared they will
fall off...)
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs