[Menvi-discuss] Marking up the Score?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonboy13 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 17:41:53 EDT 2012

Hello,
This might have already been addressed in an article somewhere, but I’m wondering how a blind person is best able to mark up their score? I know we don’t need it as much as sighted folks, but I’m wondering if anyone has devised a way to mark up the score?
I’m really trying to get away from learning by ear and so far my notes have all been on recorder, so I can hear them and memorize them every time I go over my lessons. But if I want to be practicing along with my score and not my recording, what is the best thing to do?
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs