[Menvi-discuss] fonts and such

SClark6144 at aol.com SClark6144 at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 13:46:48 EDT 2012

The 15 is your point size, which is what is under  discussion.  To make
your print look bigger, you increase  the point size.  Font refers to the style
of print, such as  Calibri, Ariel, Times New Roman, etc.  Font and point
size are not the same  thing.

In a message dated 4/20/2012 11:32:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,