[Menvi-discuss] fonts and such

Dale Lieser dale.lieser at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:06:08 EDT 2012

Made to look like printed script.

-----Original Message-----
From: menvi-discuss-bounces at menvi.org
[mailto:menvi-discuss-bounces at menvi.org] On Behalf Of Brandon Keith Biggs
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 12:32 PM
To: This is for discussing music and braille literacy
Subject: Re: [Menvi-discuss] fonts and such

Hello,
My font says:
Font is Calibri 15 point.
What in the world is Calibri? XD
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Smart
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 9:24 AM
To: This is for discussing music and braille literacy

Hi Dale. Ok, thanks for that.
I'm not sure what I am posting in, but it is probably something
standard, since I have all html and extra formatting type things
turned off in my email program.

pressing insert+F while on a letter in this email for example, I
hear "font is arial, 13 point". Hopefully that works fine for most
people.