[Menvi-discuss] fonts and such

Chris Smart csmart8 at cogeco.ca
Fri Apr 20 12:24:40 EDT 2012

Hi Dale. Ok, thanks for that.
I'm not sure what I am posting in, but it is probably something
standard, since I have all html and extra formatting type things
turned off in my email program.

pressing insert+F while on a letter in this email for example, I
hear "font is arial, 13 point". Hopefully that works fine for most
people.