[Menvi-discuss] fonts and such

Dale Lieser dale.lieser at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:52:43 EDT 2012

Interestingly, there is a braille press company, perhaps French, that has
done some music scores with grace notes and the like actually brailled with
reduced spacing and slightly compressed cells. Frankly, that has always
looked more like an embosser error than something to be helpful. But I have
seen just enough of it to be convinced it is intentional.