[Menvi-discuss] fonts and such

Chris Smart csmart8 at cogeco.ca
Fri Apr 20 11:31:25 EDT 2012

hi Debra. A font is how the letters are drawn. Some look fancier
than others.  and nope, we don't have different fonts in Braille,
since that would involve things like rounded corners, lines being
wavey rather than straight etc. In Braille, the dot spacing and
arrangement are fixed, as is the spacing between characters and
between lines.