[Menvi-discuss] fonts and such

Chris Smart csmart8 at cogeco.ca
Fri Apr 20 11:29:11 EDT 2012

Forgive what might be an ignorant question, since I'm a screen
reader user.
Windows doesn't have the ability to display things in a larger
font, or OS X if you're a Mac user? Really?

Besides whatever is built into the operating system, looking at my
email program here, I can adjust message font and size, screen font
and size, etc.

Other options if you need really big print:
    * www.aisquared.com/zoomtext
    * www.freedomscientific.com/products/lv/magic-bl-product-page.asp