[Menvi-discuss] Singing Question

David Goldstein - Resource Center info2 at blindmusicstudent.org
Tue Apr 17 09:28:26 EDT 2012

I think Julie's strategy makes sense--a combination of memorizing, and notes
with troublesome parts you could consult just before the session to remind
yourself.  I wonder whether something like an iPod Touch would be good for
such notes--not to use onstage, but as a way to refresh your memory and
possibly jot down instructions the choir director gives during rehearsals.
David