[Menvi-discuss] Singing Question

Karen Gearreald karen118 at cox.net
Mon Apr 16 23:46:12 EDT 2012

Why not give braille a try?  You have nothing to lose and everything to
gain.  At ages far beyond forty or fifty, people have successfully learned
braille.  You might like to check out the braille curriculum which is
offered via distance education, tuition-free, through the Hadley School for
the Blind (www.hadley.edu).

Enjoy!
					Karen Gearreald