[Menvi-discuss] Singing Question

mwhill16 at comcast.net mwhill16 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 22:41:56 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have partial sight t - Stargardt's Disease.  I sing in the choir in my
church and canter sometimes.   I took voice lessons for several years and am
going to resume this summer.  My problem is this.  In order to read the
words to the hymns, I type them up in Word and put them in a 70 Bold font.
I really have a hard time to read  a smaller font that.  So this results in
the there being quite a lot of pages.  So  I have to flip the pages very
quickly and this seems very inefficient I don't read Braille. Does anyone
have any other ideas on singing the lyrics to songs?  I' thinking I may just
have to memorize the lyrics.

Thanks!

Michele Hill