[Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:48:30 EDT 2012

Hey you know it could be both! I had to deal with a nasty English
instructor and it was his first year soon to be last anyway because us
students would grade him and I even told the dean and the dss department
and showed recordings of evidence of him picking me apart in front of
everyone saying I was coming from a blind perspective and that I should
think out of that perspective...forget what we talked about in the class
but that really isn't important, oh yeah now I remember, it was about
Global Warming! And we watched and read An Inconvenient Truth by Al
Gore...and it was right when there were slides...need I say more? You
gotta do what you gotta do even if you don't like the idea, Brandon,
that is my suggestion, so get some people to back you up. Ya gotta fight
this! I had to fight this and it all was at Diablo Valley College here
in Pleasant Hill California, which I will never recommend that school,
unless for gen ed or the type of music courses I mentioned that being
history music classes or actual classes where you get to perform in like
band or choir.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv