[Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Data data at papermusic.org
Sat Apr 14 12:38:14 EDT 2012

Or her last! haha.

-----Original Message-----
From: menvi-discuss-bounces at menvi.org
[mailto:menvi-discuss-bounces at menvi.org]On Behalf Of Chela Robles
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 10:29 AM
To: This is for discussing music and braille literacy
Subject: Re: [Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Sounds like this is her first year!

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by
filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit:
http://www.bookshare.org/
http://tinyurl.com/752cyrs
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space as
is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E