[Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:36:27 EDT 2012

Seriously what school is this? And also from experience, never take a
music course a a lowgrade community college like Diablo Valley College
unless it is a music history course or band or choir course...just
something to chew on, would rather go to an actual four year university
or college instead of a jc.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv