[Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:33:20 EDT 2012

I had to do that with a class I ktook that required cubase and the
teacher who actually taught for many years was really rude to me and
said if I didn't memorize everything from the "pdf" manual which in my
opinion was really useless it being graphical and all, then he'd give me
a bad grade and that was the first week of class, so I took it up with
the dean of music and the DSS department removed me from that course.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv