[Menvi-discuss] Meeting with Department Chair

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:15:52 EDT 2012

Hi, Brandon,
While I am not a music major, I still feel I can help.  Yes, I
agree, this is ridiculous.  I experienced a similar situation
when I was in choir last semester, the transcriber was taking a
long time to get the music to me.  What I would do is find out
who the president of your college is and email them and make them
aware of the situation.  I would also consider trying to talk to
the professor, maybe getting a third party involved would help.
Another option could be to contact your rehabilitation agency and
see if they can try to convince the college that this is an
ongoing issue that needs to be resolved.  Sorry I can't get more
specific, I've never had to take music theory since I'm not a
major.