[Menvi-discuss] Meeting with Department Chair

Data data at papermusic.org
Sat Apr 14 11:16:04 EDT 2012

Frankly, this is a case where it doean's matter what the chair likes, it's his job. If the department chair doesn't respond, then you can go to the Dean of the college of Fine Arts, then the dean of the entire university, and then the board of regents. What you are experiencing is completely unacceptable!
-Andy English
www.papermusic.org
Music consultation and transcription services.