[Menvi-discuss] Meeting with Department Chair

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonboy13 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 14 10:20:20 EDT 2012

Hello,
The chair of the music department hates setting up meetings and would rather talk things over email. I tried talking to him about the other teacher and how terrible and inaccessible the other teacher’s lecturing style was and he told me to both file a formal complaint with the complaints office and talk to the disability person.
Other than that he blew me off.
Now that it has become a legality issue I can do more, but I would like to see what she comes up with for Tuesday.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs