[Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 01:15:24 EDT 2012

I can make jazz sound very impressive...in fact I aced the history of
jazz and rock music, now I only wish I had the notes so I could give it
to you, but my hard drive crashed on my xp machine, so the only way I
could give them to you is well, if I get a copy from a friend of mine
who I gave them to...infact I can email her to see if she still has
them...she is learning about jazz blues and rock now and mostly jazz
because she tap dances...also when I took the course, the guy who taught
it, fumbled a lot with piano, so I brought my trumpet in and played
examples where possible and on days that people dreaded the piano
fumblings they wished I brought my horn, said it is chela's fault...but
then, most of them aced it because even though the guy sounded boring, I
made it sound interesting even adding more than what he had said,
anyway, it is just a thought, as always you can always ask me about
jazz. Perhaps we can correspond outside of the list as well when time
permits? My info is below and if you wish, you can text me at 19252505955.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv