[Menvi-discuss] Mac and Voiceover

Dale Lieser dale.lieser at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:37:51 EDT 2012

Chris,

You sum up well what I have been considering. The main thing I have learned
from you in this thread though is that it has to be JAWS and Sibelius. I
didn't even quite know which question to ask, but that's what I wanted to
know.

I like the out-of-the-box idea with a Mac. But, like you, music software is
professionally vital. So, there we have it--JAWS, JAWS, JAWS.

I have enjoyed this conversation.

Dale