[Menvi-discuss] Mac and Voiceover

Dale Lieser dale.lieser at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:58:05 EDT 2012

Hey, there, Chris,

No worries. In your most recent messages you have been living up to your
last name very well. <smile>

I don't know how serious I am about getting a Mac. I just want to look into
what my next computer should be when my present machine gives up the ghost.
Right now all is well, but I don't want to have to think too much during a
computer emergency, whenever that should come.

Dale