[Menvi-discuss] Off-Topic: Mac and VoiceOver

Dani L Pagador axs.brl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:53:12 EDT 2012

Hi, David.

Thanks for your info re Berklee College and what they are using for
accessibility to music for their blind students. I'm going to be getting my
arranging certificate through the college in the summer and have Lime,
GoodFeel, and Sonar. I've got Sibelius, too, but need to check on which
version I have and whether I can get the scripts for them. Which version of
JFW do I need to be using for the scripts?

Thanks,

Dani