[Menvi-discuss] Mac and Voiceover

Chris Smart csmart8 at cogeco.ca
Fri Apr 13 09:59:36 EDT 2012

So you don't own a Mac? Are you planning on getting one?

Your only way to access Sibelius currently is to get a copy of
Sibelius Access, a free set of scripts for Jaws.

If you owned a Mac, you would need to run Windows virtually, along
with Jaws and Sibelius, which amounts to the same thing as just
doing this on your PC in the first place.