[Menvi-discuss] Off-Topic: Mac and VoiceOver

Bettie Downing bnbdowning70 at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:03:50 EDT 2012

Since you asked, I looked at my iMac and Lo and Behold!  I have VoiceOver and just never use it.  The buttons on the left-hand menu say
Verbosity, Speech, Navigation, Web, Sound, Visuals, Commanders and Braille.  I have used none of them.  They each have their own menu and I'm looking at the Speech one now where one can choose the voice, rate, pitch, volume and intonation.

You want me to try out something and let you know how it works?  Send in your orders.