[Menvi-discuss] Off-Topic: Mac and VoiceOver

ethnerd ethnerd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:15:22 EDT 2012

Actually, if anyone has experience with Mac and VoiceOver I would
appreciate reading any replies, so please answer to the list. Someone is
going to be getting Rachel a Mac-mini to use for her music applications,
and they swear by it, but I don't know diddly!
jeanie flowers

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Dale Lieser <dale.lieser at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Please write to me off-list if you have experience using a Mac and
> VoiceOver. Any music programs work with that combination?****
>
> Dale.lieser at gmail.com****
>
> ** **

> change your delivery, or set any other options available to you, please
> view the list information page below.  Should you have any questions,
> please contact the owner of the list.

*"Music is its own reward," Sting.**
*