[Menvi-discuss] Will Pray

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:17:45 EDT 2012

Well any musical family, I'll keep you all informed somehow after the
appointment. On that note, hopefully a happy one, happy music making and
let's be creative after all it is Drive Time to quote Chris Botti's song
title, an awesome trumpeter BTW.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv