[Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:00:43 EDT 2012

Well I had a classmate who majored in education and she is not a
musically inclined person and since she is not on this list, I can
actually talk about her yay! She had to take music theory and music
appreciation, while she did great in the music appreciation course she
did average in music theory and that of course included ear training,
which btw, she thought of me having perfect pitch or rather what Chris
Smart has. Anyway, I'd try to help her, but her instructor told me to
not help because the instructor thought that the girl was taking
advantage of me...but in all honesty, I love helping people...oh the
things people assume!
On a sidenote, can you all be praying for me because tomorrow I see the
opthamologist for I have an eye issue where well four years ago, I was
told I have cateracts, well, knowing I can't or rather don't normally
blink, and can't make tears of my own, my eyes have a firey burning
sensation, like it is stuck to a hot light bulb that never cools off,
and they are starting to itch, so my appointment is at 1:20PMPST...so be
praying/thinking about trumpeter Chela Robles here in Concord,
California...please? Thank You!

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv