[Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonboy13 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 12:56:41 EDT 2012

Hello,
Lime would most definitely be cheating, no questions asked... Lime plays the
notes and you don't actually have to know what note you're playing. You
don't get the interval either, you just get the relationship on the
keyboard.
I'm eagerly awaiting the program that will translate Braille Music to print
music, and that will also allow us to do Braille entry with a piano sound
and playback. That way we can take what we write on our PDA in a BRF and
make it into something our teacher can read! :)
I can sing any interval on call except for maybe anything above a 9th. (But
that's not very helpful in sight singing as I have to use Do Re Mi
relationship rather than interval training...)
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs