[Menvi-discuss] Ear Training Class Questions?

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 11:27:51 EDT 2012

I'm a trumpeter and can sing...but in all honesty, it couldn't hurt to
at least try to sing the intervals.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv